The recipe I posted below is the same recipe I have enjoyed for the past 30 years– The chunky tomato spaghetti sauce which is easy to prepare and really yummy. I always want my spaghetti to have lots of tomato chunks that I can actually taste it squashed between my palate and my tongue. I want my pasta al dente or firm.
- ½ kilogram Spaghetti Pasta
- 200 grams Ground Beef
- 200 grams of chopped Chicken or Beef Hotdog
- ½ cup of sliced mushroom
- 1 kilogram of Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 cup of sliced fresh red tomatoes
- ¼ cup of chopped onions
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp of cooking oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan
- Put the sliced onions and saute until it is soft
- Put the sliced chicken or beef hotdog and mix until it is cooked.
- Put the groundbeef and mix until it is cooked.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and let the juice blend for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the Spaghetti sauce and let it boil for at least 3 minutes
- Put the sliced mushroom
- Put the sugar
- Add the ground black pepper and salt to taste.
For the toppings, I am going to share to you something that will make your pasta more creamy and awesome. Here are the additional ingredients:
- 1 small can of evaporated milk
- 30 grams of grated cheddar cheese
- 30 grams of butter
Just heat the butter in a pan, mix the grated cheese, pour the milk and keep on mixing until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth. Put it on top of your spaghetti right away and serve.
You may also be interested on these