The recipe I posted below is the same recipe I have enjoyed for the past 30 years– The chunky tomato spaghetti sauce which is easy to prepare and really yummy. I always want my spaghetti to have lots of tomato chunks that I can actually taste it squashed between my palate and my tongue. I want my pasta al dente or firm.
- ½ kilogram Spaghetti Pasta
- 200 grams Ground Beef
- 200 grams of chopped Chicken or Beef Hotdog
- ½ cup of sliced mushroom
- 1 kilogram of Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 cup of sliced fresh red tomatoes
- ¼ cup of chopped onions
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp of cooking oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan
- Put the sliced onions and saute until it is soft
- Put the sliced chicken or beef hotdog and mix until it is cooked.
- Put the groundbeef and mix until it is cooked.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and let the juice blend for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the Spaghetti sauce and let it boil for at least 3 minutes
- Put the sliced mushroom
- Put the sugar
- Add the ground black pepper and salt to taste.
For the toppings, I am going to share to you something that will make your pasta more creamy and awesome. Here are the additional ingredients:
- 1 small can of evaporated milk
- 30 grams of grated cheddar cheese
- 30 grams of butter
Just heat the butter in a pan, mix the grated cheese, pour the milk and keep on mixing until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth. Put it on top of your spaghetti right away and serve.