First and foremost, I would like to announce that my blogs called Daily Easy Recipes and Doc Mom Online has found a new home in Doctor Mom’s Recipes . I finally decided to merge my two hosted sites to a self-hosted one and I am so excited about it.
My blog will be a combination of all kids health topics I want to share with other moms like myself, my adventures as a working mom and simple recipes that I love to prepare for my family.
Cooking is my ultimate stress buster, no matter how tired I am from a day’s work, I always make my way to the kitchen and cook for my family, it relaxes me actually. I just found out that blogging is quite a rewarding (and addicting!) hobby too, so I am taking my blog to the next level. I hope you all follow me on my new home and let us all learn from each other!
My very first blog award : THE SUNSHINE AWARD
I am up to a very good start! I am beyond ecstatic when I got my first blogging award from the awesome Sonya over at SAVING EVERYDAY WITH SONYA K. Sonya is a stay at home mom who runs a useful site about online shopping tips and great deals. Please visit her blog and show it some love. They say that The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Yay! I am just happy some people actually reads my site!
The Sunshine award rules
- Thank and recognize your Nominating Blogger
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given by your Nominating Blogger
- Pick 11 Blogger Nominees
- Post 11 questions for your nominees (you can not nominate your Nominating Blogger)
Here are 11 facts about me
- I am a mom to a 3 years old boy and a wife to a great hubby.
- My son is a half breed. Three years old now, celebrated his birthday in 3 different countries, because we need to move here and there.
- I love learning to do things, I dance, I sing, I paint, I sew, now I am blogging! My list will go on and on..I can shamelessly tag myself as “Jack of all trades, master of none” ( Well, except for my profession, which I am so passionate about).
- I love staring at my hubby’s face, and yeah, it still gives me butterflies in my stomach. 🙂
- I love staring at my son’s face too, but I have to stop myself from smothering him, showering him with kisses, inhaling him..I can literally eat him! LOL.
- I cannot start my day without my daily morning coffee fix.
- I love to party, hanging out with friends, I enjoy the night life..before I got married. I don’t seem to enjoy it now that I have my own family
- English is not my first language, you can figure it out in some of my post. LOL
- I stopped asking monthly allowance from my parents at the age of 25! Embarrassing, I know but I was studying full time.
- I collect Mc Donalds happy meal free toys for my son
- I love dressing up, but I hate stilettos.
Questions from Saving Everyday with Sonya K
- What is your favorite book? — I don’t really get much time to cuddle up and read a good book but there is this one best selling book that my hubby forced me to read, saying it would change my out look in life and it did! The book is “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne.
- What is your favorite holiday? –Christmas! Yeah, definitely Christmas! It is the time of the year where everyone in my family try to move mountains just to be together.
- What TV show is must see TV for you? — I don’t watch so much TV unlike before. But I got crazy with the series “Friends” I can watch re-runs over and over again and still laugh my heart out.
- If you could only get your news from one source what would it be? –The internet?
- What’s one thing that is on your bucket list? — Travel around the world, well I guess I lack originality in this one. Everybody have this in their list! Ok, scrap that, I want to start my own business, be the CEO of one company 🙂
- What season do you like most and why? — Summer! In my place, it is the best time to hit the beach..and I so love beaches!
- Do you prefer online or in-store shopping? — I would prefer in store shopping because it is more fun! But for the convenience it gives, I shop online every once in a while
- If you could trade lives with a celebrity for one day who would you swap lives with and why? — Hmm.. this is a tough one. I really do not have anyone in my mind 🙁
- What is your favorite food?— Pasta. Any kind of pasta recipe. I think I was Italian or I lived in Italy in my past life
- What is the last movie you saw at the movies? — The Hangover 3
- What or who inspires you the most? — My husband and my son. No one else. I just look at them and think how lucky I am to have them, that’s enough for me to go on with my life.
Here are my Nominees
- Jenny – We are Practical Moms
- Sarah – Baking with Mom
- Yonca – Yonca is Cooking
- Maritza- Surprised You are a Mom
- Bonnie – Adalinc to Life
- Yaumara – Our Brown Eyed Girl
- Candice – Just One Day at a Time
- Maggy – Maggy Downey
- Laarnie – Darl’s Blog
- Sarah – She’s Write
- Courtenay – Livin the Dream
My 11 Questions For My Nominees
- Tell me what is inside your bag right now
- What is the ultimate vacation destination for you
- Why and when did you start blogging?
- Android or Apple?
- Share one embarrassing experiences you had so we can all laugh about it now.
- What is your favorite expression?
- Tell us about your childhood.
- Share your most romantic date ever.
- If a genie grants you 3 wishes, what would they be?
- If you can change the name your parents gave you, what would it be?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
There you go. Now I am off to visiting these awesome blogger’s site and inform them about the nomination 🙂